This holiday season, eBay and PayPal are helping nonprofits raise funds and awareness.
#GivingTuesday, December 2, 2014, is a global day dedicated to giving back. eBay and Paypal will be launching campaigns to help PayPal Giving Fund nonprofits make the most of this generous day and season. We are encouraging you to join the eBay Giving Works and PayPal #GivingTuesday campaigns!
Jonah’s Just Begun will receive 101% of Donations with PayPal’s Give Cheer campaign
- Beginning on #GivingTuesday, PayPal will add 1% to all donations made to PayPal Giving Fund nonprofits through the PayPal Nonprofit pages. PPGF organizations will receive 101% of donations made through this portal!
- The Give Cheer campaign will run through December 31.
- eBay Giving Works is Donating $50,000 in grants to PayPal Giving Fund nonprofits
- Starting on #GivingTuesday through December 31st, eBay Giving Works will launch a sweepstakes to connect YOU to YOUR favorite nonprofits on eBay. All you have to do is pick JJB as your favorite nonprofit on eBay and we’ll be automatically entered to win a grant and YOU can win a cash prize!
- The first two grants will be awarded to the two nonprofits that drive the most favorites on eBay between Dec 2 and Dec 31.
- 1st Place – $25,000 grant
- 2nd Place – $15,000 grant
- The third grant for $10,000 will be a random drawing of any nonprofit that has at least one person favorite them during the sweepstakes.
- Plus, any supporter that saves a favorite during this time period will be eligible to win a cash prize:
- Grand Prize (1): $2,500;
- First Prize (2): $1,000
- Second Prize (30): $100